Who we are
This statement applies to the Webinnovators Technologies Pvt Ltd. web sites and services that display or link to this statement. In addition, where more detailed information is needed to explain our privacy practices, we post supplementary privacy notices to describe how particular services process personal information.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Protecting your Information
We work to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration by using industry-recognized security safeguards, coupled with carefully developed security procedures and practices. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable laws. Your sensitive information, such as credit card information, is encrypted when it is transmitted to us. Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information.
Information We Collect
- We collect personal information such as your name, email address (primary & secondary), office email address, residence address, phone, age bracket, income range, current organization position, gender, interests and credit card number when you interact with us to purchase or use our products or services.
- To provide you with services that connect with your financial institution, if applicable, we must access your online account with that institution. We request the user name, password and any other login information that you have set up with your financial institution to enable access. We use your login credentials to routinely update and maintain the financial information you download, and to address errors or service interruptions in the download process. If we store your login credentials, we will maintain and encrypt them on our firewall-protected servers. Some financial institutions require you to manually update your financial information and re-enter your login information before downloading each transaction. Your transaction information is encrypted and transmitted using secure socket layer technology, making it unreadable during transmission. It is then stored on our secure servers.
- We collect information about your system as it interacts with us such as your IP address and browser information.
- When we track activity, we collect information such as your IP address, browser type and version, and pages you view. We also keep track of how you get to our sites and any links you click on to leave our sites. We do not track URLs that you type into your browser, nor do we track you across the Internet once you leave our sites. We use your Web site activity to assist you by reducing the need to re-enter your data and to help us resolve technical support issues. We may also use this information to offer you a personalized Web experience, and to tailor our offerings to you. Remember, you control whether you receive our marketing materials.
- We use common internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons to manage our Web sites and services, advertising and e-mail programs.
- Our online services may access and set cookies, which are small files of information stored on your computer by a web server. Cookies help us recognize when you return to a Web site, to confirm that you are logged in, or to maintain a Web session. To help us collect site usage data, we use service providers to place Web beacons on specific Web pages and send usage information about that page. Web beacons, also known as single-pixel GIFs, are invisible graphical images. When we send you e-mails, we may include a web beacon to determine the number of people who open our e-mails. When you click on a link in an e-mail, we record this individual response to allow us to customize our offerings to you. These Web beacons provide useful information regarding our site which allows us to improve our products and services. Personally identifiable information is not sent to us or our service providers through the use of these cookies or web beacons and all web navigation data is used only in the aggregate to improve our product and site performance.
- We collect user feedback and other interactions, such as surveys, at our sites.
- We also have many places where users can provide feedback and suggestions, for example, surveys that you may answer when you exit a product or service. Answering is optional. We combine your answers with those of others to better understand our products and how we may improve them.
- We may also offer you the opportunity to share your experience with a review or other comment or provide you a service via various third-party social media such as Google, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Orkut, YouTube etc. in a number of text, video, and image formats. Registration with those services may be separately required.
How We Use Information
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to anyone for promotional or marketing purposes without your consent.
- We use your personal information to manage your account, to contact you and to operate, improve, and deliver our products and services, including Web sites. We use your personal information to provide you with information and services you request, if appropriate, to tell you about our products and services, and to give you a customized, interactive experience as you use our products. We use your personal information to charge you for the products and services you purchase. We use the contact information you provide to communicate with you.
- We use responses to surveys and polls to improve our products and services. We summarize information about your usage and combine it with that of others to learn about the use of our products to help us develop new products and services. This information is collected in such a way that it cannot be used to identify an individual.
- We summarize information about you and we also combine that information with that of others in a way that does not identify you personally to understand how our products are used, to deliver products and services and to help us develop new products and services.
- We may use service companies to help provide you products and services who are not allowed to use your information for their own purposes.
- Some of our marketing emails and programs have a “Share-with-a-Friend” feature that provides you with the ability to automatically send information about our Products and Services to your Friends. Your friend’s e-mail address will only be used for the one-time distribution of the information and will not be used for any other purpose
- We may also transfer personal information to our affiliated companies in other countries. These countries may not have adequate laws relating to the processing of personal information. Where this is done, we will take necessary steps to adequately protect the information transferred. BY SUPPLYING PERSONAL INFORMATION TO US, YOU CONSENT TO ANY SUCH TRANSFER.
- We process personal information on our servers in the United States of America and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your country. We may process personal information to provide our own services. In some cases, we may process personal information on behalf of and according to the instructions of a third party, such as our advertising partners
- We protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration by using industry-recognized security safeguards such as firewalls, coupled with carefully developed security procedures. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable laws. Whenever we ask for sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, we encrypt it as it is transmitted to us.
- Your Web-based services are password protected and we recommend that you do not share your password with anyone. Remember to sign out of your Web-based product and services and close your browser window when you have finished your work. This prevents others from accessing your account if you share a computer or use a computer in a public place, such as a library or Internet cafe.
- We transmit, store, protect and access all cardholder information in compliance with the Payment Card and Prepaid Card Industry’s Data Security Standards
Company & Third Parties
- Advertising networks that serve ads on this and other Web sites may assign their own cookies on your browser. The information collected is anonymous and is not linked to your personal information. These cookies may be used to select which ads you see on Web sites and determine the effectiveness of this advertising. You may choose to decline cookies from third-party ad servers, which we do not control
- Sometimes we ask outside firms, or third parties, to help us provide services, such as designing a Web site, sending e-mails, registering a prospective domain name, or analyzing data. Our contracts with these third parties outline the appropriate use and handling of your information and prohibit them from using any of your personal information for purposes unrelated to the product or service they’re providing. We require vendors to maintain the confidentiality of the information we provide to them.
- We may report and share information about your account to credit bureaus, consumer reporting agencies and card associations. Late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account may be reflected in your credit report and consumer report. We may also share information with other companies, lawyers, credit bureaus, agents, government agencies and card associations in connection with issues related to fraud, credit or debt collection.
- We work with other companies or developers to provide you with products and services which we clearly identify. Either we or the other company may offer these products and services. We clearly identify these co-branded products and services. In some cases, we exchange customer usage information to establish and provide ongoing service. By requesting these products or services, you are permitting us to provide your personal and usage information to the other company to fulfill your request.
- We also may share non-identifiable, non-personal aggregate information about our users with third parties, such as advertisers or partners, for marketing and promotional purposes and for them to design and create better products and offers.
- Our Web sites may provide links to third-party sites, such as those of our business partners and online advertisers. These could include other services, promotions or sweepstakes offered by business partners. Because we do not control the information policies or practices of these third parties, you should review their privacy policies to learn more about how they collect and use personal information.
- If we sell, merge or transfer any part of our business, part of the sale may include your personal information. If so, you will be asked if you’d like to stop receiving promotional information following any change of control.
- We may use sources outside of our company to supplement the information you give us. For example, we may validate your address using other sources. We use this data to help us maintain accuracy and provide you with better service.
- We may disclose, access, or report personal information when we believe, in good faith, we’re required to do so by law or to protect our legal rights. We may also do this in connection with an investigation into a suspected violation involving a Terms of Service, fraud, intellectual property infringement, or other activity that may be illegal or expose us to legal liability. For example, we may be required to disclose personal information to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities or to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or law enforcement request.
Choices for Personal Information
- When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
- Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some of our features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
- You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case we may not be able to provide those services to you.
- You may control the use of your contact information for promotional, marketing, or survey-related communications by specifying your contact preferences.
- You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by using the unsubscribe link provided in the newsletter sent to you.
- When you use our services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Some of our services have different procedures to access, correct or delete users’ personal information. We provide the details for these procedures in the specific privacy notices for these services
- If we make material changes to any of our privacy policies or practices regarding personal information we will update our statement and post a notice on our site for 30 days.
Communication with us about Privacy
If you have privacy-related questions that are not addressed here, please feel free to contact us:
- Through our website,
- Write to us at email@example.com,
- Call us at 9062217468
- Mail to us at Webinnovators Technologies,Kolkata.